Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 50 MINUTES
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon Golden Monk fruit or Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks of cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit or Swerve
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
Pecan Crumble Layer
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar Golden Monk fruit or brown sugar Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- To make the crust stir melted butter, almond flour, sweetener and pumpkin pie spice together to form a soft, buttery crust. Lightly press the dough into an even layer in the bottom of a foil lined 8×8 pan and bake for 7 minutes.
- ALLOW THE CRUST TO COOL COMPLETELY
- While the crust is cooling prepare the layers. Combine the cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup keto confectioners sweetener and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixture until completely smooth.
- When the crust has cooled completely, spoon out half of the cheesecake mixture and spread evenly over the crust.
- Blend the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into the remaining cheesecake mixture for the pumpkin layer. Spread the pumpkin layer over the vanilla cheesecake layer.
- Lastly, combine the butter, pecans, almond flour, keto brown sugar sweetener and cinnamon in a small blender or food processor until a crumb mixture forms. Sprinkle over the cheesecake.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely and chill at least 2 hours before slicing.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1 bar
- Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 346TOTAL FAT: 28.5gCHOLESTEROL: 96mgSODIUM: 162mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.3gFIBER: 1.3gSUGAR: 1.2gPROTEIN: 6.6g