Low Carb Cream Cheese Crepes
Course Breakfast, Dessert
Keyword low carb, Keto, ketogenic, crepes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 to 10 crepes
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 tsp truvia (or 3 packets)
- oil or butter for the pan
- In a blender combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, heavy cream,& truvia. Puree until well combined and smooth.
- Set a 8″ skillet over medium heat. Add a light coat of butter or oil to the pan. Once hot add just under a 1/4 cup batter to the pan and swirl it around till it covers the entire base. About a 6″ crepe.
- Cook util edges are golden brown and can be loosened with a spatula. Lift the pan and give it a shake, loosening the crepe and sliding it to one side.
- Flip the crepe and cook on the other side util lightly browned. Remove and lay parchment paper or a plate with lid. If you plan to keep lidded simply sperete each crepe with a piece of parchment paper in between to prevent sticking.
- Fill with anything you like. I love whipped cream sweetened with vanilla and truvia and a few raspberries. Drizzle with sugar free syrup.